Facial Cupping: The New Natural Facial Lift at Home
Facial Cupping is an alternative therapy that uses small silicon suction cups to stimulate your skin and muscles. One of the many benefits include the elimination of fine lines, the reduction of deeeper wrinkles and improves facial muscle tone.
Facial cupping consists of a two simple silicon cups. The smallest cup is designed to target the aeras under your eyes and above your lips, whereas the biggest cup is designed to target all the other parts of your face, including your neck.
How does it work?
By increasing collagen production and improving the circulation of blood and lymph in the face, facial cupping functions to rejuvenate and to deeply nourish skin and muscles, leading to a healthier appearance and to healthier skin. As one of our client said
“It is like a workout for the face”!
Cupping increases blood circulation and stimulates the facial cells that are responsible for collagen production. In turn, this can brighten your skin, minimize the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and tone your chin, jawline, and neck by decreasing puffiness.
How do we use Cup It Up?
Using a facial cup is simple, painless and above all will make you feel great. Each sessions should approximately last 5 to 10 minutes.
You simply need to follow these three steps (we recommend watching the video)
- Gently wash you face and remove any make up
- Apply a facial oil generously. If you do not have any facial oil, you can simply use any vegetable oil such as coconut oil or almond oil. I actually use almond oil as it has so many benefits for your skin.
- Start using the biggest cup. Strongly squeeze the cup onto your forehead until the air is drained out and gently slide the cup from left to right then up and down. Repeat this sliding for 5 minutes then change to another area such as your neck or your cheeks.
- Change cup, and use the smallest one. Gently squeeze the skin under your eye and glides from the inside toward the outside of you eye. Repeat 10 times on each eye. You can then move to your upper lips if your skin needs it.
- You will likely already feel rejuvenated and your skin will feel like it has done a real workout!
That’s it! You’re done!
What are the benefits of Facial Cupping?
The benefits of Cup It Up are just incredible. Not only it can save you hundred of pounds as you can do it from the comfort of your home but it will also:
- improves facial muscle tone
- diminishes fine lines
- reduces deeper wrinkles (around the eyes, forehead, mouth/lip, frown lines)
- naturally brightens the eyes
- improves facial colour and complexion
- lifts drooping eyelids
- reduces jowls
- diminishes puffiness or dark circles under the eyes
- increases collagen production
- improves circulation of blood and lymph in the skin and muscles
- reduces signs of stress evident in the face
- brings out the skin’s natural radiance