Cosmetic Acupuncture in Brighton and Hove
Cosmetic Acupuncture (or facial acupuncture) is a very effective non-surgical cosmetic therapy that can successfully reduce or retard the signs of ageing by encouraging the smooth flow blood and nutrients to and around the face, a process that can also significantly benefit skin conditions (acne, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis). Not only does Cosmetic Acupuncture hydrate the skin, making it plumper and more supple, but it also nourishes and energises both skin and muscles, bringing about improvements in muscle tone, skin quality and skin health.
Below are some of benefits that Cosmetic Acupuncture offers:
All the facial acupuncture treatments include 8 steps:
At the beginning of the treatment, I will take some time to look at your skin and discuss with you what you would like to achieve.
- Cleansing the Skin
- Insertion of needles along the wrinkle areas of the face using a hand needle injector.
This practice insures that the treatment is as painless as possible
- Insertion of a few other needles along meridians that will allow you to relax even more
- Needles removal after 30 minutes
- Application of Elemis Toner
- Facial Cupping with Coconut Oil
- Application of a moisturizing cream
A cosmetic acupuncture treatment is very relaxing and almost painless. It gives fantastic results in a non invasive and natural way.